Retail Store Manager
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Customer Focus,
• Tracking Budget Expenses,
• Vendor Relationships,
• Market Knowledge,
• Staffing, Results Driven,
• Strategic Planning,
• Management Proficiency
• , Client Relationships,
• Verbal Communication.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND,HND,BSc and any other qualification will be added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CV to globalprimestar @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted