Justice leads the Nation in ensuring the protection of all Nigeria while preserving their constitutional freedoms. You will be part of a dedicated team helping to enforce Federal criminal and civil laws that protect life, liberty and the property of citizens.
* Examining, preparing and processing a variety of technical documents, e.g., complaints, motions, orders, answers, pleadings.
* Providing assistance to attorneys in trial preparation and discovery.
* Assembling exhibits, affidavits, and other legal documents.
* Assembling and organizing files and records materials for disposition or transfer to records depository.
* Maintaining calendar of assigned active cases.
* Tracking filing, hearing and trial dates, and scheduling conference and interviews other related duties in support of the mission.
B.sc in law
Basic word processing skills and the ability to operate office equipment
Specialized experience providing assistance to attorneys by preparing complaints, motions, subpoenas, orders, or other hearing and/or trial documents accurately and in proper format; verifying citations and statutory references contained in legal documents; assisting with discovery, hearing or trial preparation by performing duties such as compiling trial notebooks, assembling jury instructions, and compiling witness and exhibit lists; and using automated software to produce legal related reports and documents, including developing tables of contents and indices to briefs.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicant should submit cv to hr.zizivalng @gmail.com or send name,phone number,age,qualification and position applying for to 08033048741