*Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
*Follow route and time schedule
*Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
*Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
*Inform on new products and services.
*Follow Driving regulations and safety standards.
*Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees.
*Deliver important documents to required destinations.
* Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
* Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle.
*The most important duty of delivery drivers is to drive safely to their destination.
*Drivers are also often expected to help with the loading and unloading of their products, keep logs of their activities and make sure their vehicles are maintained in good working order. *Package delivery service drivers and those whose job involves sales often have to accept payment for services and handle other paperwork related to the delivery.
*Some may be responsible for obtaining new customers along a delivery route.
*Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
* Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
* Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios.
*Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
* Prepare daily work and run schedules.
Mode of application :
*Minimum Of SSCE, OND
*Must be physically fit
*Must be Presentable
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s as an attachment to: hr.uplinxglobal @gmail.com or forward your details such as name, Contact number, Qualifications, position applying for, to the number displayed on this advert.
NOTE: Not abiding to these rules and regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Must resides in Lagos State.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted