Our Company is an indigenous Nigerian oil and gas exploration, development, production and distribution company with a vision to be the leading supplier of gas to the domestic market for power generation and industrial consumption.
Our objective is to exploit first mover advantage as a supplier to the domestic gas market in our core operating areas
and to maximise shareholder value through sustainable long-term growth across the full value chain. We are successfully providing opportunities for our industrial partners and creating value for our stakeholders and investors.
The Programs purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal, support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into SH System ahead of demand.
- Following a number of personal & professional assessments, the successful candidates will join the team as a Graduate Trainee
- Sales Executive where initially training will be the biggest part of your day as you learn about the world of corporate sales.
· As a graduate trainee you will work directly with your team leader to implement everything you are learning and to benefit from their specific market knowledge.
·You will be speaking with directors and senior managers and setting up meetings to assess their needs and how you can help.
· You will be placed in a Sales Executive role where you will be generating new business leads, selling into existing leads,
and dealing with customers throughout the complete process.
·Throughout the program, Graduate Trainees will experience a wide variety of learning interventions, including but not limited to: presentations, market visits, functional as well as interpersonal and management skills training, case studies, discussions with senior management, formal classroom training, e-learning and other.
· Candidates will have the opportunity to
participate in live projects and to take on the responsibility for managing
these projects as well as their successful implementation.
· Logical Reasoning.
· Thinking Systemically.
· Delivering on Commitments.
· Managing Diversity.
· Dealing with Ambiguity.
Creativity / Innovation:
· Managing Change.
. Organizational Skills
. Strong Analytic and Numerical Skills.
. Team Work / Working with a team.
· Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships.
· Communicating Effectively.
· Results Orientation.
. Strong attention for details.
Qualifications and Requirements:
. BSC, HND/OND Bachelors Degree in any business related field of study.
· 0-2 year work experience .
. Fluent in English .
· Computer Literacy Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project.
. Be Honest and Trustworthy, Be Respectful, Possess cultural awareness and
sensitivity be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified? applicants or candidates should forward a copy of their CV's to climaxgroupresourceslimited @gmail.com or forward their name, qualification, mobile number and post applying for to the message box or to the mobile number stated on this advert.
NOTE: NOT ABIDING TO THIS ADVICE WILL LEAD TO TOTAL DISQUALIFICATION, ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED