This is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all ObdII protocols. It works with all android devices (phone and tab). Works with all ObdII compliant vehicles ( All cars and light trucks built and sold after January 1, 1996 are OBD II equipped. In general, this means all 1996 model year cars and light trucks are compliant, even if built in late 1995).
For android devices: Download Torque application (for free on google play store) Torque is a vehicle performance/ diagnostics tool and scanner that uses this Mini Diagnostic Bluetooth adapter to connect to your car’s ECU.
Torque allows you to see what your car is doing in real-time, get Obd fault codes, car performance from sensor data and much more. It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with Obd engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time and it can also show and clear check engine lights similar to how a scan tool would from a dealership. It will help you spot problems before they happen. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (Check Engine light) Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- Support Bluetooth output protocol, Bluetooth diagnostic, range: 1 - 10m.
- High-quality wireless scan tool, support all OBD2 protocols, work with all OBD2 compliant vehicles.
- Enable to read diagnostic trouble codes, small Bluetooth interface with a 16-pin socket.
- Support different kinds of devices to use this scan tool: Android system phones, Symbian system phones, Windows XP and WIN7 32bite computers.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Remove the fault code, and close the engine fault alarm indicator.
Display Current Sensor Data Functions:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated load value
- Coolant temperature
- Fuel system status
- Vehicle speed
- Short term fuel trim
- Long term fuel trim
- Timing advance
- Intake air temperature
- Air flow rate
- Absolute throttle position
- Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel system status
- Fuel pressure
Special function: Bluetooth output protocol
Material: Plastic, Electronic components
Data measurements: air flow rate,air intake temp,calculated engine load,engine coolant temp,engine temperature,fuel consumption,fuel pressure,fuel trim,oxygen sensor voltages,RPM,timing advance,Vehicle speed
Supports OBD2 protocols: ISO14230-4 (KWP2000),ISO15765-4 (CAN),ISO9141-2,J1850 PWM,J1850 VPW
Output Protocol: Bluetooth
Baud Rate: 38400
Package weight: 0.054 kg
Product size (L x W x H):
4.50 x 3.00 x 2.50 cm / 1.77 x 1.18 x 0.98 inches
Package size :
(L x W x H): 10.00 x 7.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.94 x 2.76 x 1.18 inches
1 x Bluetooth OBDII Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool,
1 x CD Driver